Do you know you have a call from God? God knows what means fulfillment. God knows what leads to eternal happiness. But God’s call is not an order. It is an invitation. God invites us to be completely ourselves. When we do so, we are God’s image. We are just what we were created to be.
What do you do to hear God’s call? What do you do to place yourself in the presence of God? Jesus spends the night in prayer before calling the disciples. So too must we.
- Faith: Homily for Tuesday, January 31, 2017
- Homily for Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Homily for Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Homily for Sunday, February 7, 2016
- Surprise: Homily for Friday, July 7, 2017