There comes a time in our lives, perhaps many times, where we must choose God or reject God. It is the case that God profoundly respects our freedom. And so God does not force us to follow him. Rather, God seeks to give us the grace and persuasion to choose to follow him. Today Joshua puts this choice before the people.
This is the choice: follow God or reject God. Serve God or serve ourselves. Be open to grace or harden your heart. What will you do? What will you choose? Today, choose God, serve God, love God. You will not be sorry.
- Remember: Homily for Monday, August 21, 2017
- Where are you going?: Homily for Thursday, October 26, 2017
- Homily for Sunday, August 23, 2015
- Homily for Monday, January 12, 2015
- Choice: Life or Death, Blessing or Curse. Homily for Thursday, March 2, 2107