Where are you going? Where do your actions lead? Saint Paul, in today’s first reading makes the choice in our lives clear. We choose vice or virtue. We choose damnation or salvation. We choose selfishness or righteousness. But we choose. But a careful reading of Saint Paul makes it even clearer. We choose Jesus or we reject him. It is that simple.
What is it that you choose? How is it that you want to live your life? The challenges of living a faithful life are many. The temptations to move away from the hard work of righteousness, or the need to trust in God’s grace is obvious. What is it that you choose today?
- Choice: Homily for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Remember: Homily for Monday, August 21, 2017
- Homily for Tuesday, October 14, 2014
- Priorities: Homily for Sunday, February 26, 2017
- Compete for the Faith: Homily for Friday, September 22, 2017