Have you ever thought about God’s great gift? Because of God’s grace, we can know things we have no ability to know otherwise. Because of God’s revelation, the path we should travel is before us. We can know Jesus. We can understand what it means to follow him. We can understand how much we are loved by God.
And yet, sometimes we look the other way. Sometimes we rely on our feeble strength in exchange for God’s magnificent love. As Saint Paul says, we exchange “the truth of God for a lie.” And yet God wants so very much for us. God loves us. God wants us to be saved. God wants us to live with him forever.
- It begins with love: Homily for Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, June 23, 2017
- Homily for Friday, May 23, 2014
- Homily for Saturday, June 28, 2014 (Vigil of Saints Peter and Paul)
- Homily for Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Homily for Wednesday, April 30, 2014