A remarkable journey will reach a new stage on 15 July when Br Robert Krishna OP will be ordained a priest by Archbishop Anthony Fisher OP at St Benedict’s, Broadway.
Br Robert’s journey began in Bangalore, India. Originally a Hindu, he became an atheist at the age of 10, and in his late teens considered himself an agnostic.
When he was almost 18 he arrived in Australia and began a science degree at the University of Sydney, hoping to major in physics.
In 2001, about three years into his degree, he decided that mathematics was not his forte. At this time, he also began to suffer from depression.
To read the entire story, click here.
- Euthanasia Debate With Archbishop Anthony Fisher OP and Prof Peter Singer Exposes Major Rifts in Culture
- Science: Homily for Memorial of Saint Paul Miki, February 6, 2017
- Walking Together on a Journey to Employment and a Changed Life
- Dialogue as a Way of Preaching
- From the USCCB: Pope Francis names Bishop Charles Thompson of Evansville as New Archbishop of Indianapolis