There are times when I cannot believe I do not trust in God more. I cannot point to a single instance where God was not there for me. When I hear today’s readings, it makes me wonder what might happen if I fully trusted God. Think about it. What would happen if all your trust was placed in God. Imagine how much the world could change if we actually saw Christ fully and totally in every person we met.
This is really the promise of Advent. God promises us happiness and fulfilment if we trust in him. If we let God show us the way. If we want what God wants. Turn over your life to God today. Let Jesus into your heart. Great things await.
- Homily for Friday, December 19, 2014
- Seeking the presence of God: Homily for Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- Daily Prayer for Friday, June 30, 2017
- Fully Divine and Fully Human: Homily for Thursday, December 7, 2017
- Homily for Monday, December 15, 2014