Homily for the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ
Homilies were at Our Lady of Lourdes, in Saint Louis, Missouri (#1), and at Saints Joachim and Ann, in Saint Charles, Missouri (#2).
We are more divided than ever. We are angry. We are isolated. And we are more lonely than ever. So how is it that we fix this? Jesus, of course. Jesus gives us the gift of himself, and seeks to bring us together through his grace.
- Trinity Sunday Homily, St. Mary Magdelen, St. Louis, May 27, 2018
- What do you trust? A question of where to place our faith
- Trinity Sunday Homily, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Louis, May 26, 2018
- Homily for Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Mediator: Homily for Memorial of Saint Irenaeus, June 28, 2017