There can be times when we get bogged down in the faith life because it seems overwhelming. We can make things too complicated. We can think too much. Today’s gospel reminds us that it all boils down to love. There is first, and primarily, the love that Jesus has for each one of us. And there is the task of loving God and neighbor, and then sharing the fruits of that love with others. Love God. Love Neighbor. Make Disciples.
- Jesus meant EVERYBODY: Homily for Monday, October 9, 2017
- Getting more than you bargained for: Homily for Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Homily for Thursday, May 7, 2015
- Homily for Monday, January 5, 2015
- Homily for Friday, January 2, 2015