Do you know you are made in God’s image? Most of us would answer yes. But do we really believe it? How often do we excuse doing something wrong by saying, “I’m only human?” When we know we are in God’s image, we know we are at our best when we are human. It is when we sin that we are less than human.
The Incarnation then, is about the wonderful event where God took on human flesh. Think about that for a moment. God is one of us. Emmanuel. God with us. And that is marvelous indeed.
- Human: Homily for Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Homily for Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Fully Divine and Fully Human: Homily for Thursday, December 7, 2017
- Homily for Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Homily for Monday, January 5, 2015