There are so many things to worry about. The news is filled with tragedy, crime, war, violence and other bad things. These things are all around us. Save us! Please, Lord. This is the most important thing we can say. And both readings today remind us of this truth. Today we pray for the grace to ask God to save us.
- It begins with love: Homily for Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, June 23, 2017
- Homily for Tuesday, December 18, 2012
- Authority: Homily for Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Fear: Homily for 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time, June 25, 2017
- Faith: Homily for Saturday, July 1, 2017