Our eyesight is really important. Imagine how life would be changed if we could not see. As important as our physical sight is, however, how much more important is our spiritual sight. How much more do we need to open the eyes of our soul to see just how active God is in our lives. The beauty of the bible is that the presence and purpose of God is made clear to us. The Lord’s plan is like that of a master builder making a masterpiece.
Do you make time to see God in your life? Do you ask God to open your vision to see where it is that He is active in your life? In the world? So much of the Advent season is being able to see how much God loves us, and how much God wants to do for us.
- Presence of God: Past, Present & Future: Homily for Tuesday, December 19, 2017
- Homily for Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- Help me to see: Homily for Friday, June 9, 2017
- Seeking the presence of God: Homily for Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- Advent and Christmas Resources to help celebrate the season