In order to understand the Trinity, we first need to think about love. In a very small way, we experience love with each other. Think of Charlie Brown and the little red haired girl, or Calvin and Susie, or Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. Think about the first time you realized that the boy or girl in your class at school was looking a little different to you this year. For many, there was probably that moment when you realized that you loved the person you were to marry. Think of your friends, or your relatives, and what it is like to love them. As wonderful as it all is to have these human loves, each pales in comparison to the love of the Trinity. Can you enter into this loving relationship so that your life might be changed for the better, for ever?
- Trinity Sunday Homily, St. Mary Magdelen, St. Louis, May 27, 2018
- Homily for Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Homily for Thursday, January 8, 2015
- Relationship: Homily for Friday, February 24, 2017
- Homily for Friday, January 2, 2015